PAR30LED

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자동네방네 조회 17회 작성일 2022-01-21 22:22:32 댓글 0

본문

PAR30 LED Lamp Comparison

Inside The Lab at LED Source

Are all LED lamps the same? Sure they may say the same information on the box, but when you put them side-by-side, not all LED lamps (bulbs) look or respond the same.

In this test, we looked at two different LED PAR30 Lamps in 3000K. One LED PAR30 that is more the standard and the new Glass LED PAR30, looking more like a traditional PAR lamp. However the new Glass LED PAR actually looks a bit warmer. Maybe it is the LED chips or maybe the lens on the PAR. You be the judge. Just remember not all LEDs are the same.
jesus del pozo : I need to buy the mount for them
jesus del pozo : Hello sir
jesus del pozo : Do tou know where ?

PAR 30 LED Problem Part 1

This is the Voltage reading at the transformer

Inside a chunky 7W PAR30 LED landfill lamp. Good hack potential.

The most appealing thing about this lamp is the chunky housing. It's a very heavy piece of cast and machined alloy that would be a good starting point for a customised lamp or any other application that required a similar heatsink. It would also look good as part of a sci-fi prop.
I'll guess that the majority of these lamps will cook their power supply due to the usual location above the main source of heat. Not helped by wrapping it in Kapton tape and the lack of ventilation.
The light output of this particular lamp is quite disappointing for its rating. That might be due to lesser LEDs or the collimating optics.

I noticed that these lamps were available in red and blue for grow purposes. But I also noticed that stock was being cleared out by various sellers, suggesting a lack of performance. Especially given how that market has evolved.

This lamp is very serviceable. The parts are held together by screws and can be repaired/swapped by a technically inclined person. It would also lend itself to adaptation and customisation.

You may be able to find these on eBay if you search for PAR30 LED.

An interesting mod might be to remove the front and lenses and drill/tap some holes to fix the bare LED module onto the heatsink for a wider spread of light. A round COB style LED could be interesting to fit too.

If you enjoy these videos you can help support the channel with a dollar for coffee, cookies and random gadgets for disassembly at:-
http://www.bigclive.com/coffee.htm
This also keeps the channel independent of YouTube's advertising algorithms allowing it to be a bit more dangerous and naughty.
Bill Kerr : "For people like us..."
We need more of those people. Thank you for what you do.
Malakie : I have one of those! And I love it. That thing lights up my workbench better than any light I have had previous when it comes to needing directed lighting. I use other LED lamps but this one you are showing, is by far the best I have yet had to put a lot of light right where I need it.
brianartillery : I really like that aluminium housing. Not as a lamp, but as part of a model, say in a science fiction diorama.
Uncle Duncan's Shack : Very clever how it looks at the demagnetization time and determines that the load has disappeared when that time gets too short.
Got foldback on the current limiting as well.
It's a tidy package for the 5-7 watt power conversion applications.
The housing is great, verrrrrrry hackable.
Les Hemmings : Thanks Clive! I always like to support endangered species so I have a couple on the way.
Going to try them with those colour changing LEDs. It might be a nice effect.
That would be a good project to do whilst you regale us with tales of electrical oddities with an interesting end result!

#PAR30LED

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 16,422건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © dapafair.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com